Increasing the capacity of adults to participate fully in the community through opportunities to acquire new skills.
What do we do?
- We offer small group instruction in a classroom setting
- Services are free and confidential to adults 19 years and older
- You may start our program at any time
- Learner centered, goal directed, self paced, supportive learning
- The Ministry of Labour, Immigration,Training and Skills Development
- Nevada Tickets
BJ’s Convenience Store: 411 West St, Simcoe, ON
The balance of funding is obtained through donations from service clubs, private donors, fundraising events and other sources. See the events page for more details.
What can you do to help?
Literacy is everyone’s business.
As an individual you can improve literacy by:
- Being a lifelong learner
- Encouraging others to be lifelong learners
- Reading with your child
- Volunteering with a literacy program
- Making a donation
- Speaking out for literacy
As an employer you can improve literacy by:
- Giving your employees information about learning opportunities
- Donating equipment or in-kind services
- Ensuring that your forms and paperwork use plain language
- Consider volunteering
- Becoming an advocate for literacy within your organization
Board of Directors
Interim Norfolk Coordinator